Friday 21 June 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies

What comes to your mind when you hear chocolate chip cookie??

 Rich, buttery, crispy at the edge and soft, chewy, melt in your mouth centre.
Every bite is divine.
 
 
 
 
I have been baking these cookies since my girls were small.  They love them that each batch is gone within a couple of days. Cookies for breakfast, snack, appetiser and dessert....even for dinner, if  I let them.

 Pooja and Isha are so used to the rich, chewy crispy cookies that they do not like the cookies sold here. They say store bought cookies are too dry and bland.
I guess I have spoilt them with fresh homemade ones :))
 
I baked some yesterday and had to quickly pack them before they are home from school :))
  
 
 I used Hershey's Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and it was yummy.
Do try them out.
 
 

No comments: