Monday 6 January 2014

Welcome 2014.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I know it is a few days late but I have been a bit slow.  My girls are still on their school break and it seems the world moves in a slower pace.. no frantic rushing preparing for school, no homeworks, no extra activities, no chauffeuring them around, etc. I am sure all the parents understand.

2013 will always be with me as it is when I ventured into Prisha's HomeBakes adventure and it has been fun, exciting and a lot of sleepless nights. Thanks to all of my customers who have supported and trusted me. Your feedback and comments are what keeps me going.

THANK YOU.
Here are some of my bakes for last year.
Chocolate cake/buttercream filling & Orange Cake/blueberry filling withFondant deco

 Butter cake

Devil's Food Chocolate Cake with Buttercream fosting & fondant accents

 Orange Almond Chocolate Coffee Cake.

Eggless Chocolate Cake

 Eggless Chocolate Cake

 Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

 Chocolate Cupcakes/ buttercream frosting

 Pull-apart chocolate cake. This is actually cupcakes :). A hit with the children and parents in school.

 Devil's food Cupcakes for a Christmas charity event.

No comments: